Monday, September 23, 2013

Welcome to Two Disney Darlings!

Hello Disney fans and welcome to Two Disney Darlings!  This blog is being brought to you by two diehard Disney fanatics and self-proclaimed Disney experts.  We plan to share everything Disney with you: crafts, recipes, weddings, inspiration, and most importantly, our tips and tricks for having an awesome Disneyland experience.  And now for the formal introductions!

I'm Falon and I will be your main tour guide on this Disney adventure.  My good friend Brianna will be my co-pilot, and you will get to know her better a little later on, but for now, I will tell you everything you need to know about me!

I am a thirty-ish year old teacher.  I live in Los Angeles with my fabulous husband and our little dog Winston.  I love reading, crafting, blogging, and of course, going to Disneyland.  I have been Disney obsessed since I was a wee little one...


...Yup, that's me!  Even as a little munchkin, I knew I was born to be a Disney baby!  My family and I took several trips to Disneyland as a kid and for most of my life, I have celebrated my birthday at the park.



Many of my most important life events have been celebrated at Disneyland (I even forced my poor husband to go with me the day after our wedding!), and I have spent ten times as many "normal" days exploring and enjoying the park.  I have been a passholder for the past 12 years (don't tally up the total cost of that...please) so I have plenty of knowledge on how to have an awesome Disney experience.

I hope you will stick around for all of the Disney love that will be coming your way!  Please feel free to leave us questions/comments at anytime, I promise to always respond!  Plus, you can follow me on Instagram and follow the blog on Twitter (both icons are on the right hand sidebar) to stay up to date with all of our Disneyland adventures!  We are so excited to start this journey and hope you are too!

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to all your Disney awesomeness. Man, you were a cute baby :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Falon! This is going to be a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ladies, thank you all for the warm welcome! But, how have none of you commented on my mom's hair? That's the real star of those pics! :o) (It's not your fault, Mom. I know, "everyone was doing it".)

    ReplyDelete