Thursday, September 26, 2013

Disney App Review: Disneyland Explorer

I'll admit. I don't have a ton of use for most Disneyland apps, since many of them are designed for people on vacation or those who need park maps and assistance.  Because I know the park like the back of my hand, I typically just use the wait time apps (more on those later).  But I decided to check out some of the other Disneyland apps out there, and started with the obvious choice as Disneyland Explorer is licensed by Disney.  While this app is totally stunning and the animation is super cool, that's really all there is to it.  The app takes you around the different park lands, starting at Sleeping Beauty's Castle...


You can tour all the different lands at Disneyland...



And you can also explore California Adventure and Downtown Disney...





These pics are all screen shots directly from my phone, so you can see how awesome the graphics are.  But there is really not much information given in the app and unless you don't know what to expect at the park, this app is pretty useless.  Pretty, but useless.  I would save your memory for an app that provides a bit more substance.

1 comment:

  1. I used to love this app as a kid. Sadly though, I think it got shut down because I tried re-downloading it a few years ago but either it never actually downloaded, or it kept running into something.

    ReplyDelete