Sunday, January 19, 2014

Disney 5K Outfit Planning

Because planning outfits is way more fun than actually running and/or doing any sort of training whatsoever.

So the hubs and I ran the Disneyland 5K this past Friday for the second time.  Given that I am currently five months pregnant, there was not a whole lot of training involved.  There was, as per usual, a lot of outfit planning involved. Seriously.  The outfit is a big deal.  We didn't end up going with any of these ideas, but I still love them so I will share anyway.  Here are some of my inspiration pics.  (Click pic for original source, all pics via Pinterest.)







What do we think?  Any favorites?  I am partial to the Sleeping Beauty and Ariel ones since they are my fave princesses, but minus Ariel's sports bra, 'cause yeah no way is my tummy gonna look good in that.  Now I guess I should get to the like the actual training part.....

No comments:

Post a Comment