Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Pardon my late arrival!

I know it's been a bit quiet on my end, but I've finally made it! I'm Brianna, the second half of Two Disney Darlings. I am also a young teacher, dreamer, and lover of all things Disney.

When I was a child, my love of Disney began with Ariel. Her melodic voice and handsome prince sent me on a downward spiral of obsession, passion, and addiction: Must. Have. More. Disney. My fondest memory was of my first time in the park. It was my fifth birthday. I remember riding the Matterhorn and running around the park with my brothers and my best friend. I felt like Disneyland would be a faithful friend after that first visit and I was right.










From birthdays to anniversaries and even bachelorette parties, I've spent many a special day at the park. In 2006 my love of Disney was pushed to the next level when the park held the very first Disneyland Half Marathon. My husband and I are currently Legacy Runners (haven't missed a run yet!) and proud of it!

Here at Two Disney Darlings, I'll be sharing some park-themed recipes, fun running costumes, crafts, tips, and beautiful park photos. Follow along for more fun to come!






No comments:

Post a Comment